In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Dam Site Run - Race Week Update
Congratulations, we’ve made it to race week. Can’t wait to see you shine on Sunday. A few last tidbits of information in preparation.
1. Saturday, 12:45-2:00
2. Warehouse Parking Lot, 1601 GE Road, Bloomington. Drive though style.
Need a map or more info: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/Pickup
1. Park on E 2500 North Road west of PJ Keller Highway.
2. Don’t park on course (PJ Keller Hwy) in businesses (Green Gables, Lake Road Inn, etc.) or blocking residences.
If you like pictures, here’s your map: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/DirectionsAndParking
Race Day Schedule
1. Pickup from 6:45-7:15
2. 7:30 go time! Course is open until 10:50AM.
If that’s not clear enough: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/RaceDaySchedule
1. Water is available 6 times throughout your race.
2. There is a personal nutrition table near the start/finish that you will pass twice.
Exact locations: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/WaterStops
1. This is a three loop course. You will pass the start/finish line at the conclusion of each of your three loops.
2. Although it is minimal, the course is open to traffic. Keep left. Run alert and aware.
Course Map: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/CourseMap-HalfMarathon
1. This is the only link you’ll need to see how you did: http://www.ItsRaceTime.com/Results.aspx?ID=2770
2. Awards for the overall winners will be presented upon finishing, no awards ceremony.
Past Results, if you like that sort of thing: https://www.damsiterun.com/Race/DamSite/Page/Results
1. The race is a "go", rain or shine. Only lightning or sever weather will delay the start or threaten completion.
2. For updates on race day, all communication will be posted at: www.DamSiteRun.com
Thank you for coming. Thank you for taking your personal fitness seriously. Can’t wait to see you crush your goals.